Site of the Lollard Adventure Playground in Lambeth, looking north-east towards Lollard Street and titled: 'Only a few bricks are left after bombing'. The playground was begun in 1955 on this bombsite and run by a voluntary association supported by grants and fund raising. The playground was replaced in the 1960s by the Lilian Baylis School.Ref: IV 251/1/6
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.