LOLLARD ADVENTURE PLAYGROUND, WAKE STREET, LAMBETH
Children at Lollard Adventure Playground working on a writing and drawing session in the workshop for their 'Wall Magazine'. The playground was begun in 1955 on a bombsite and was run by a voluntary association targetting local Lambeth children of all ages. The playground site was replaced in the 1960s by the Lilian Baylis School.Ref: IV 251/1/1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.