LOLLARD ADVENTURE PLAYGROUND, WAKE STREET, LAMBETH
Boys working on various projects at the Lollard Adventure Playground off Wake Street in Lambeth - this photograph titled; 'In the winter, the boys come inside the hut.' This community-led playground began in 1955 on a bombsite and was run by a voluntary association initially with one paid Warden supervising. The playground site was replaced in the 1960s by the Lilian Baylis School.Ref: IV 251/1/19
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.