The new headquarters building of the London Fire Brigade seen from the rear. The building, designed by the LCC architects, E.P.Wheeler and assistant architect, G.Weald, was opened by King George VI on 21st July 1937. Ref: SP2719/27
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.