LONDON FIRE BRIGADE HEADQUARTERS, ALBERT EMBANKMENT, LAMBETH
The London Fire Brigade's headquarters, previously in Southwark Bridge Road, was designed by the LCC architect, E.P.Wheeler and opened by King George VI on 21st July 1937. Two views showing the Appliance Room on the left and the Drill Tower on the right, with fire engines assembled in the display yard for a hook and ladder drill.Photographs published in the Sphere, July 24th 1937.Ref: Cuttings File 245
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.