LONDON FIRE BRIGADE HEADQUARTERS, ALBERT EMBANKMENT, LAMBETH
View across the Thames from the new headquarters building of the London Fire Brigade. The building, designed by the LCC architects, E.P.Wheeler and assistant architect, G.Weald, was opened by King George VI on 21st July 1937. This view showing the pontoon and float of the new Fire Float pier at Lambeth. Photographs published in The Illustrated London News, July 24th 1937.Ref: Cuttings File 245
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.