Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

LONDON FIRE BRIGADE HEADQUARTERS, ALBERT EMBANKMENT, LAMBETH

The new headquarters building of the London Fire Brigade, which includes residential quarters and a fire station. The building, designed by the LCC architects, E.P.Wheeler and assistant architect, G.Weald, was opened by King George VI on 21st July 1937. Photographs published in The Illustrated London News, July 24th 1937.Ref: Cuttings File 245

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:LAD Cuttings and Ephemera
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:03588
Original ref:Cutting Files / 245
Date:1937

1926 - 1950BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREEMERGENCY SERVICESLAD Cuttings and EphemeraLAMBETHPhotograph

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map