Loughborough House, built at the beginning of the 17th century and named after Henry Hastings, 1st Baron Loughborough. It became an academy for young noblemen in 1785 and was demolished in 1854. Watercolour by Yates, 1825.Ref: SP16/188/LOU.H.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.