A street renumbering plan for Loughborough Road, Brixton North, incorporating Loughborough Villas, Clarence Place, Closter Villas, Stafford Terrace, Seymour Place, Seymour Terrace, Craven Cottages, Stanhope Place and Claremont Place. Premises include two White Hart public houses, the Angell and the Loughborough Hotel (owned by the Lion Brewery Company). Occupiers include William Pimm, Fanny Boots, Thomas Richards Lewes, William Goodright, Caroline Sellman, Lady Clara Bromley and William Ruming.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 28th June 1872.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/229
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.