Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

LOWER TULSE HILL, TULSE HILL

Detail of a renumbering plan for Lower Tulse Hill incorporating many large houses including Piercefield House (owner Charles Morton), Portland House (Mrs Amelia Sharp), St David's (J. Cree) and Sidmouth Lodge (G. S. Nottage). The street was renamed Tulse Hill on 16th April 1875.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 7th June 1867.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/69

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11544
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/69
Date:1867

1850 - 1875DrawingHOUSINGROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering FilesTULSE HILL

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map