Renumbering plan of 1889 for Luscombe Street, South Lambeth, over-laid with the 1937 street renaming by LCC - originally called Horace Street. Premises include George Boxall & Co. Ltd and the Surrey Arms public house. The street was demolished and replaced with the Wyvil Estate in the 1950s.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files.
|Collection:||Street Renumbering Files|
#1876 - 1900 #Drawing #INNS AND PUBLIC HOUSES #ROADS AND STREETS #SOUTH LAMBETH #Street Renumbering Files