A plan showing Manley Place (later St Agnes Gardens), Kennington. Premises listed include Bolton House (W. Davis), Manley Terrace, Manley Lodge, Manley Villa (James Milton), St George's Villas, Manley House, Rose Terrace, Camden Villas, Manley Place and Lindum Villas. Also shown is Rutley Gardens with owners Ferdinand Cutler, William Durgan, George Tottem and Joseph F Atkins.
From Apportionment Files dated 1876. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1876 - 1900 #Drawing #HOUSING #KENNINGTON