Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

MARITIME HOUSE, OLD TOWN, CLAPHAM

Maritime House, Old Town, Clapham, was built in 1939 as the headquarters for the National Union of Seamen to designs by P.G.Bentham. The Union joined the RMT in 1990 and vacated the premises, which is now part of a college and also contains residential accommodation.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/3/1/263

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Department of Town Planning
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:09917
Original ref:LBL/DTP/UD2/3/1/263
Date:c.1970

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURECLAPHAMDepartment of Town PlanningEDUCATIONPhotographTRANSPORT

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map