Market stalls lining Electric Avenue in Brixton. Electric Avenue was built in 1888 with glazed canopies flanking the shops and was the first shopping street to have electric lighting. The canopies were removed in the 1970s.From Public Relations photographs and negativesRef: 2005/1/5 PR Photos
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.