Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

MARKS & SPENCER PENNY BAZAAR, STATION ROAD, BRIXTON

Marks and Spencer's original Penny Bazaar, Arch 574 Station Road, Brixton was their first shop in London and opened in 1903. In 1931 they relocated to a new store at 448-450 Brixton Road.Ref: SP594

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:07934
Original ref:SP594
Date:c.1910

1901 - 1925BRIXTON CENTRALBUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREPhotographSHOPS AND SHOPPING

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map