Maudslay Engineering Works, Westminster Bridge Road, facing the Asylum, St.George's Fields. Manufacturers of steam engines, tanks for shipping and factory requisites. The firm moved to Lambeth in 1810 and closed down in 1900. Pen and watercolour by unknown artist, c.1820.Ref: Phillips Vol.4 p.39
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.