A plan showing Mead Row, Lambeth. Premises listed include Brindley's stone-carving works, Wellington Works (J Oakley & Sons) and Kennington Road Police Station (L Division). Owners include George Carlo, Thomas Darcy, Thomas Earp, Ernest Knight, Samuel Saunder, Edward Leaver, John W Reid and Edward Ware.
From Apportionment Files dated 1884. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY #Drawing #LAMBETH #TRADE