Members of The Lambeth Mission, situated on Lambeth Road. Sister Daisy, deaconess, is seen in the centre, with Rev.Thomas Tiplady, the superintendent at the Lambeth Mission from 1922 to 1954, on her right. Outings arranged by the Mission staff and members were generally to Oxshott or Ashstead.Ref: SPd 3829
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.