Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

METHLEY STREET, KENNINGTON

Victorian housing along the north side of Methley Street, Kennington. Originally part of the East Estate, the land was redeveloped as terraced housing in 1868 by Sir Gilbert East, to the designs of the architect Alfred Lovejoy. Town Planning photograph by Sam Lambert.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/551

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Department of Town Planning
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Lambert
Ref:10560
Original ref:LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/551
Date:c.1975

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREDepartment of Town PlanningHOUSINGKENNINGTONPhotographSTREET FURNITURETRANSPORT

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map