Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

MICHAEL CHURCH, BURTON ROAD, BRIXTON NORTH

A purpose built building erected in 1892 to serve as a school and place of worship, Michael Church celebrated its centenary in September 1992. It was constructed for 'The Academy' movement of the 'Church of the New Jerusalem', which followed the precepts of Emmanuel Swedenborg, 1688 -1772. Interior view showing Rev.Tilson on the right of the altar. Digital copies of photographs donated by Rev. Frederick Elphick. (The size and quality of any reproduction of this picture could be affected by the format of the original digital image as donated to Lambeth Archives).Ref: SPd 3888

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:05978
Original ref:SPd 3888
Date:1892

1876 - 1900BRIXTON NORTHBUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREPeoplePhotographRELIGION

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map