Interior view of Michael Church. A purpose built building erected in 1892 to serve as a school and place of worship for 'The Academy' movement of the 'Church of the New Jerusalem', which followed the precepts of Emmanuel Swedenborg, 1688 -1772. Digital copies of photographs donated by Rev. Frederick Elphick. (The size and quality of any reproduction of this picture could be affected by the format of the original digital image as donated to Lambeth Archives)Ref: SPd 3886
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.