Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

MILES STREET, VAUXHALL/ SOUTH LAMBETH

Renumbering for Miles Street, South Lambeth, with the subsidiary name St Anne's Terrace abolished. Premises shown include; St Anne's Church, Belmont School and a chapel. Occupants listed include: William Burton, John Lucas, Joe Bickley, John Hall, Walter Maynard, James Bowles, Edward Hallam, Mary Knowles, Ann Broad, Mary A Gilbert, William Wiggs, James Roper, James Kingshot and William Bailey (Maynard's Cottage).From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 2nd March 1883Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/386

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11874
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/386
Date:1883

1876 - 1900DrawingEDUCATIONRELIGIONROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering FilesTRANSPORTVAUXHALL

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map