The Minet Library, Knatchbull Road, was first built in 1890 as the gift of William Minet to Camberwell and Lambeth. It was rebuilt after bomb damage sustained in World War II, reopened in 1959 and now houses Lambeth's Archives. Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton, 2004.Ref: SPd 3957/23/1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.