Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

MONTFORD PLACE, KENNINGTON

Renumbering and renaming plan for Montford Place, Kennington, formerly Pilgrim Street, with the subsidiary name Elizabeth Terrace abolished. Premises shown include; St Mark's Band of Hope, glasshouse store yard and glassworks (James Pattison). Occupants listed include: J Wiles, W Hilder, F Pearson, C Webb, John Wood, Benjamin Clifford, Mrs Causton, W Saltmarsh, William Moorby (?Mawbey), Thomas Peck, John Grand and Henry Treble.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 26th February 1886Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/424

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11882
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/424
Date:1886

1876 - 1900COMMERCE AND INDUSTRYDrawingKENNINGTONROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering FilesTRADE

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map