Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

MORTUARY CHAPEL, NORWOOD CEMETERY, WEST NORWOOD

Mortuary Chapel, Norwood Cemetery, was designed for Sir Henry Tate by the architects, Ernest George & Peto. Doulton ware was used to embellish the structure and can be seen here around the arched entrance and the eaves of the roof.Photograph published in 'Renaissance Art Pottery in Lambeth' by W.H.BrownRef: 12/369/p.7

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Local History Library
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:03486
Original ref:12/369 p.7
Date:c.1899

1876 - 1900BURIAL GROUNDS AND CEMETERIESCOMMERCE AND INDUSTRYLocal History LibraryPhotographSTATUES AND MEMORIALSTATE- HenryTRADEWEST NORWOOD

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map