Mostyn Road Methodist Church in Brixton North seen from the west with Myatt's Fields Estate on the right. The church was designed by John Tarring and Sons and the foundation stone laid in 1868. It was damaged in World War II, but restored in 1954-55 only to be demolished c.1982 and replaced by a small brick church with adjacent housing.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/1121
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.