The Music Hall at the Surrey Gardens in Walworth off Kennington Park Road. Built in 1856, the Hall was used as a temporary home for St Thomas' Hospital before being badly damaged by fire in 1861.From 'History and Antiquities of Camberwell' by W.H.Blanch, with additions by W.F.Noble.
|Image type:||Pen and Ink|
|Identifier:||Blanch Vol.2 p.20|
#1850 - 1875 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #ENTERTAINMENT #OPEN SPACES #Pen and Ink