Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

NAG’S HEAD, LOWER FORE STREET, LAMBETH

The Nag's Head public house in Fore Street, Lambeth, originated in the mid-18th century, but was demolished with the construction of Albert Embankment. View looking towards the Thames and the Millbank Penitentiary on the other side of the river.Watercolour painting by J.Findlay, c.1850.Ref: S4941/Vol.3/p.4

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Phillips Volumes 1-4 /SURREY ILLUSTRATIONS
Image type:Watercolour Painting
Artist:J.Findlay
Ref:02305
Original ref:S4941/ Vol.3 p.4
Date:c.1850

-Before 1850BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREFOOD AND DRINKINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESLAMBETHLAW AND ORDERPhillips Volumes 1-4 /SURREY ILLUSTRATIONSRIVERS AND WATERCOURSESWatercolour Painting

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map