NAVE OF ST BARNABUS, GUILDFORD ROAD, SOUTH LAMBETH
View towards altar from the nave of St Barnabas' Church, Guildford Road, South Lambeth. The church was constructed in 1848-1850 and designed to accommodate 1,500 worshippers. It was restored in 1948 adding the organ from All Saints' church, Allen Edwards Road, and the pulpit from St Augustine's, Clapham Road - both of these churches had been demolished because of wartime damage. In the 1980s the building was converted into flats and is now known as Ekarro House.Ref: SP17/713/Sav.5
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.