Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

NETTLEFOLD HALL, NORWOOD HIGH STREET, WEST NORWOOD

Interior view of the Nettlefold Hall, designed in 1964 by Ted Hollamby, Lambeth's first Borough Architect and his team. The Hall, with the adjacent West Norwood Library, was officially opened by HRH The Princess Margaret on 12th April 1969. Photograph by Eric de MareRef: LBL/DTP/UD/7/888

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Department of Town Planning
Image type:Photograph
Artist:de Maré
Ref:09477
Original ref:LBL/DTP/UD/7/888
Date:1969

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREDepartment of Town PlanningLIBRARIESPhotographWEST NORWOOD

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map