Renumbering plan for Neville Street, Vauxhall, from Millers Lane to north of Tyers Terrace. Listed property owners include; Mr Janeway, R. Witty and Samuel Levy. The street was renamed Neville Place by the LCC in 1937, but was later demolished and replaced with housing, becoming part of the Vauxhall Gardens Estate.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 17th March 1882.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/1156
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.