A plan showing New Clive Road in West Dulwich (now Clive Road). Premises include Rosendale Hall and Emmanuel vicarage. Owner /occupiers include George Shipway, Reginald Maltby, Ralph Pembroke, Edwin Cornish, Karl G. Jensen and Frederick Eardley.
From Apportionment Files dated 3rd April 1900. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1876 - 1900 #Drawing #HOUSING #WEST DULWICH