Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

NEW PARK ROAD, BRIXTON HILL

Renumbering plan for New Park Road, Brixton Hill, with subsidiary names Park Terrace, Telegraph Place and Commercial Place abolished. Premises shown include; a school, a dairy belonging to Edwin W Scholfield, the veterinary establishment belonging to Henry B Greening, Truman Hanbury & Co's The Sultan Beer House (William S Keats landlord), Maxwell Brothers, the Ironmongers Arms public house (Charles Bird landlord) and tenements. Occupants listed include: Frederick W Lucas, George E Shirt, Charles Hale, Mrs Anne Wren, William Skeats, Joshua Barton, Victor de Ternant (Park House), Daniel Clare, Jane Trigg and Charles Clack.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 29th February 1884Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/399

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11859
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/399
Date:1884

1876 - 1900BRIXTON HILLCOMMERCE AND INDUSTRYDrawingEDUCATIONINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESROADS AND STREETSSHOPS AND SHOPPINGStreet Renumbering FilesTRADE

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map