Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

NORMANDY PLACE, BRIXTON NORTH

Renumbering and renaming plan for Normandy Road, Brixton North, formerly Normandy Place and Addison Place. Premises include the Cowley Arms public house (landlord Alfred Rowe) and the properties managed by Cluttons for the Ecclesiastical Commissioners. Occupants include: Lily Mabel Gripton, Robert Bentley, Bertam Rupert Mansfield, James Thomas Peel, Mrs Edith Ward, Thomas Kebbell, George William Thurn, George Ernest Crisp and Robert Wroe.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 6th July 1923Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/281

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11749
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/281
Date:1923

1901 - 1925BRIXTON NORTHDrawingINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map