North Lambeth Library in Lower Marsh, Waterloo. The building was completed in 1893 as the fourth Lambeth free public library to open and was partly funded by Mr John Noble. Watercolour by D. Mills, dated 3rd March 1966Ref: LP12/940
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.