West Norwood Cemetery, Norwood Road. Established as the South Metropolitan Cemetery in1837. Designed by the company architect, Sir William Tite who is buried here along with other eminent people from Lambeth. View of the entrance gates and the lodge, before the railings were erected against body-snatchers. The gate-lodge was destroyed by a flying bomb in 1944.
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.