Single Image Page

NORWOOD TECHNICAL COLLEGE, CHAPEL ROAD, WEST NORWOOD

NORWOOD TECHNICAL COLLEGE, CHAPEL ROAD, WEST NORWOOD

Entance in Chapel Road to the Norwood Technical College. Originally called the Lower Norwood Working Men's Institute and built in 1858 by founder was Arthur Anderson to offered subjects from domestic science to commerce. In 1968 it became the South London College run by ILEA, but was demolished and redeveloped in 1969, although the replacement college buildings were in turn demolished in 2000.
Details
Collection:Surrey
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:00771
Identifier:SP19/72/NOR.2
Date:c.1900

#1850 - 1875  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #EDUCATION  #Photograph  #Surrey   #WEST NORWOOD 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map

.