NORWOOD TECHNICAL COLLEGE, CHAPEL ROAD, WEST NORWOOD
Demolition of the Norwood Technical College in Chapel Road, West Norwood. The college was originally called the Lower Norwood Working Men's Institute and built in 1858 by founder was Arthur Anderson to offered subjects ranging from domestic science to commerce. In 1968 it became the South London College run by ILEA and soon after demolished and redeveloped, although the replacement college buildings were in turn demolished in 2000.Linskey Collection negativeRef: Neg 146
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.