The old fire station on the corner of Lower Kennington Lane and Renfrew Road. Originally built in 1868 to the designs of Edward Creasy, it was extended in 1896. The building is now flats.Ref: SP13/245/REN.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.