The surviving south aisle of the old Clapham parish church which was originally in the centre of the mediaeval village. After the new church of Holy Trinity was built on the Common in 1776, most of the old church was pulled down, leaving this part for funerals. It was replaced in 1815 by St.Paul's Church, Rectory Grove.Watercolour by unknown artist.Ref: LP22/713/PAU.9
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.