The Old Red Lion public house and the adjoining shop before rebuilding in the late 1930. The Old Red Lion was founded in c. 1750. Reproduced with permission of the National Monuments Record, DD57/101. Copyright.
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.