A theatre programme for Shakespeare's birthday festival at The Old Vic. 21 April 1933. In the centre is Lilian Baylis. The theatre was built in 1816. Known as the Royal Cobourg Theatre in 1819. From 1880 it was called the Royal Victoria Coffee Music Hall and director was Emma Cons. Miss Cons was succeeded by her niece Lilian Baylis in 1912.Ref: 12/951
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.