Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

PALFREY PLACE, SOUTH LAMBETH

Renumbering plan for Palfrey Place, South Lambeth, with the subsidiary names Claylands Cottage and Shrubbery Cottage abolished. Adjacents streets include: Osborne Place and Claylands Place (formerly Upper Dorset Place Mews). Premises listed include Richmond College, W.S. Chapman & Co., stables run by J O'Connor and a smithy run by H & M Carey. Occupiers listed as: E Brans, A Challen, J King, F J Head, G Robertson, J F Brown, J Jennings, Miss C E Higgs, A Lambert, R Elmer, S Setter and R G Masters.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 19th October 1897Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/464

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11931
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/464
Date:1897

1876 - 1900COMMERCE AND INDUSTRYDrawingEDUCATIONROADS AND STREETSSOUTH LAMBETHStreet Renumbering FilesTRADE

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map