Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

PASCAL STREET, SOUTH LAMBETH

Renumbering and renaming plan for Pascal Street, South Lambeth (formerly Hamilton Street). Subsidiary names abolished include Elizabeth Cottages adjacent to railway works and owned by Mr Duller. Occupiers include; John Coleman, Thomas Stevenson, John Pointon, James Robinson, Edward Harrington, Charles Hammond and Mr J. Dale.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 3rd March 1876Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/234

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11679
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/234
Date:1876

1876 - 1900DrawingROADS AND STREETSSOUTH LAMBETHStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map