PLAQUE, SITE OF HENRY THORNTON GRAMMAR SCHOOL, CLAPHAM
Lambeth mayor unveiling a plaque to commemorate Henry Thornton (MP (1760-1815) and the site of Thornton Grammar School, formerly in Elms Road, Clapham from 1929-85. The plaque was given by the Old Thorntonian Association. Digital photograph by Ted Hayward, dated 21st March 2015.Ref: D 2015/7
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.