Stockwell Road at junction with Brixton Road showing the front elevation of Brixton Police Station. Built in 1959 as the district and divisional headquarters and designed by the architect to the Metropolitan Police. The building was awarded a Civic Trust Award in 1961.Copyright Francis Frith Collection
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.