Pratts department store in Streatham High Road after closure. Founded by George Pratt in the 1850s, the store expanded to this site in 1867, passing through various owners until the John Lewis partnership purchased it in 1940 and closed the store in 1990. The building was eventually demolished in 1996 and replaced by Lidl and Argos stores.From Public Relations PhotographsRef: 2005/1/3 PR Photos
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.