Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

PRIORY ROAD, SOUTH LAMBETH

Renumbering plan for Priory Road, South Lambeth (now Lansdowne Way), with the subsidiary names Lorne Villas, Priory Place and The Priory abolished. Premises noted include; Priory Arms public house, All Saints' Institute, All Souls' Institute (Canon Edwards) and St Barnabas School. Occupiers listed include: William Willshire, W H S Young, Thomas C Thatcher, Thomas George, Miss Garrett, Edmond Poulson, James Cook, Hubert Payne, H White, John Bolton, W F Furnell, George Swain, William Barraclough and William Self.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 16th November 1897Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/467

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11966
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/467
Date:1897

1876 - 1900DrawingEDUCATIONFOOD AND DRINKROADS AND STREETSSOUTH LAMBETHStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map