A plan showing Ranger Road off Westow Hill in Upper Norwood (now Jasper Road), with the backs of houses in Farquhar Road. Premises shown include a cinema owned by Mrs Levinsky, and Messrs Dents furniture depository.
From Apportionment Files. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1926 - 1950 #Drawing #ENTERTAINMENT #UPPER NORWOOD