Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

REGENCY PLACE, KENNINGTON

Renumbering plan for Regency Place, Kennington. Susidiary names abolished are Wilson's Buildings, Mansion House Place, Bennet's Buildings and Wild's Buildings. Some of the dwellings are owned by the Duchy of Cornwall and listed are tenements owned by Mr Jones and George Fisher. Occupants include: James Fordree, Harriett Bond, John Rigby, Emily Beale, William Buddle, Henry Blundell, Levy Ayres, Joshua Meader, Elizabeth Webb, Esther Duffin, Charles Piper, William Rose, Fanny Speer and Hardy Waddingham.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 14th October 1881Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/358

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11811
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/358
Date:1881

1876 - 1900DrawingHOUSINGKENNINGTONROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map